This downloadable worksheet pack is for introducing "an" family words to kids. It contains multiple activities for early readers to learn how to read and write "an" family words.
15+ activities just on "an" word family
- word family mats featuring rhyming words and pictures
- Matching ‘an’ word family words and pictures. Helps kids practice reading and recognizing pictures
- Rainbow tracing for ‘an’ family words – helps kids in practicing writing skills
- Cut and match worksheets for some fun hands-on phonics games. The cut-outs can also be used as small flashcards
- Circle the correct “an” family word with pictures. Kids have to read and recognize the “an” family words amongst other words.
- Activities to practice the starting sound and writing them for “an” family word
- Cut paste letter activities for engaging fun activities to practice “an” phonics family
- Read trace and write activities to help children practice key handwriting and reading skills
- Find and circle “an” family word. Children have to read multiple words to find words they know so helps them grab the concept by repetition.
- 3 piece “an” family puzzles for some fun hands-on phonics games and brain development.
- Fun dice games to practice “an” family words (Dice helps kids learn in a fun way)
- Coloring by words fun