Visual Discrimination Worksheets for Toddlers Preschoolers - 29 worksheets to teach concept of same and different
These Visual Discrimination worksheets for toddlers and young kids (Beginners level) are designed to teach the concept of visual discrimination by identifying shape and colours.
Minimum age recommended is two years.
This pdf pack contains 30 pdf sheets (of A4 size) (with one cover page containing instructions and 29 worksheets with activities to practice the basics of visual discrimination.)
- Fun and engaging worksheets for toddlers brain development
- Excellent to introduce the concept of same and different
- 29 Pdf worksheets to improve visual discrimination skills
Teaches by repetition of concepts for early learners
Activities in these sheets are
- Circle the odd one out (based on shape and object type)
- Circle the odd one out (based on colours)
- Match similar ones (based on shape and object type)
- Match similar ones (based on colour
29 fun, colourful and engaging worksheets that toddlers would love. Great for brain development, improving visual discrimination skills and engaging kids at home